Elegant & discrete
The Qurails 4600 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track is an attractive curved profile that can be mounted invisibly. The track flange is slightly longer on the visible side to conceal the fixing clamp. This minimises the unavoidable gap between the track and the ceiling. Simple ceiling mounting using a fixing clamp; no brackets are visible. A beautifully finished track that can be used in your home.
The Qurails Flow System keeps pleats in curtains consistent. It can be used with small and wide channel tracks and, because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems.
The Flow System can also be used with curved curtain tracks. For further information, see the Flow product data sheet.
The 4600 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012
- Standard bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012 or 1015
- Other bending radii: greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 11 x 16 mm
Profile weight: 137 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|2650 ceiling fixing clamp natural|
|2614 screw for 2650|
|4653 endcap white|
|2652 connecting bridge natural|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and two 4001 end stops per track system.
Fixing clamp with washer 2650 and pozi-drive screws 2614.
2x end caps 4653
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4007 rotating glider white / grey / silver / black|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- The 4600 curtain track is compatible with the Goelst Flow System: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Concealed ceiling mounting with fixing clamp + washer 2650 and pozi-drive screw 2614
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional fixing clamp 2650 on the stacking side(s).
- Advice: When mounting a curved track, place a fixing clamp before and after the bend. See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
- The 4600 is particularly suitable for mounting on a smooth surface.