Versatile & discreet
With the Qurails 2901 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks, you can create a perfect overlap. Because of the low profile height of 8 mm, the track is barely visible. In addition, this track has a superior finishing and two can be fixed precisely parallel to each other to form an elegant combination. The track can be used in the private and/or corporate sector.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow pleated curtains to run silently and smoothly.
Easy to bend and of exceptional quality. Concealed ceiling mounting or in a window opening with adjustable extension brackets. Compatible with the Qurails Flow System for regularly pleated curtains. Suitable for mounting in window openings (tilt-and-turn windows). Silent and smooth running
The 2901 can be bent with the R20, R25 and R150 bending tools.
Colours: white RAL9010
white coating is from very high quality, wear-resistant, extremely colourfast,
Dimensions (hxw): 8 x 40 mm
Profile weight: 274 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support point is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
Compatible with the Qurails Flow system. See productpage Flow for more information.
|2001 twist end stop white / grey / black|
|2010 glider white / grey / black|
|2250 ceiling bracket white|
|2251 wall bracket white|
|2953-01 end cap white|
|2952 connecting bridge natural|
Twelve self-lubricating 2010 gliders per metre and two 2001 end stops per track system.
Concealed ceiling mounting with 4.5 x 45mm screws with white caps 4514-WD
2x end caps 2953-01
Tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 2952.
|2001-M-N end stop with eye metal natural|
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2010-50 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2010 -60 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2012-50 click-in glider with hook white|
|2012 click-in glider white|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|2254 clip white|
|2917 adj. extension bracket 9 – 15 cm white / natural / metallic|
|2901-R curve 90 degrees R20 return + 2952 white|
|1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black|
- 2010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- Track 2901 is compatible with the Goelst Flow system: gliders 2014-060 or 2014-080.
- The 2012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Concealed ceiling mounting with 4.5 x 45mm screws and white caps – custom-made profiles have pre-punched holes as standard.
- Adjustable extension bracket 9-15cm (that can be shortened) 2917.
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 2010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Drill an additional hole on the stacking side(s).
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are strong and suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.