Rectangular and sleek
The Qurails 4701 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track is a pretty rectangular profile. It is also frequently fitted in a channel cut into a wooden mounting surface. An attractive, sleek track that can be used in your home or office building.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow curtains to run silently and smoothly, also round bends. The curtain track can be pre-formed to match customer requirements and delivered as a single piece to eliminate the disadvantage of separate bends and joins in the running length.
The Qurails Flow System keeps pleats in curtains consistent. It can be used with small and wide channel tracks and, because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems.
The Flow System can also be used with curved curtain tracks. For further information, see the Flow product data sheet.
The 4701 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012
- Standard bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012 or 1015
- Other bending radii: greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 10 x 15 mm
Profile weight: 137 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|4750 ceiling bracket white / natural|
|2314 pozi-drive screw for ceiling fixing 19 mm white / natural metallic / black|
|4753-12 end cap white / grey|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and per track system plus two 4753-12 end caps; the end cap has a double function and also serves as an end stop.
Pozi-drive screw 2314 for concealed mounting or with ceiling support bracket 4750
Two 4753-12 end caps – see remark under gliders
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4003 spring stop plastic requires punch hole white|
|4007 rotating glider white / grey / silver / black|
|4007-LRS rotating glider LRS grey / rotating glider red|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4145-W dust cover|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|4048-10MM corner connection|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- Track 4701 is compatible with the Goelst Flow system: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Concealed mounting with pozi-drive screw 2314 (recommended for wooden surfaces)
- Ceiling support bracket 4750 (recommended for concrete surfaces).
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional screw 2314 or ceiling support bracket 4750 on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Qurails silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
- The 4701 is particularly suitable for mounting on a smooth surface.