Versatile & discreet
The Qurails 2906 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks multichannel profile is the ideal track for combining sheers and (blackout) curtains. You only have to mount one track to have three rail channels. Because of the low profile height of 8mm, the track is barely visible. The track can be quickly and easily mounted on a ceiling or in a window opening.
Concealed mounting on a ceiling or in a window opening. Suitable for mounting in window openings (tilt-and-turn windows). Available as standard in white. Lengths: 4m and 6m. Compatible with the Qurails Flow System for regularly pleated curtains. More info about the Qurails Flow System. High-quality coated aluminium.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow pleated curtains to run silently and smoothly.
The 2906 cannot be bent. If a return curve is required, a separate 90 degree bend can be mounted on the track profile with the 2901-R-W. The separate bend is joined with connecting bridge 2952.
Coating colours: white RAL9010.
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 8 x 100 mm
Profile weight: 741 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support point is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|2001 twist end stop white / grey / black|
|2010 glider white / grey / black|
|2250 ceiling bracket white|
|2251 wall bracket white|
|2953-56 end cap white|
|2952 connecting bridge natural|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 2010 gliders per metre/track and two 2001 end stops per track system.
Concealed ceiling mounting with 4.5 x 45mm screws with white caps
2x end caps 2953-56
Curtain tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 2952.
|2001-M-N end stop with eye metal natural|
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2010-50 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2010 -60 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2012-50 click-in glider with hook white|
|2012 click-in glider white|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black|
- 2010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- The 2905 curtain track is compatible with the Goelst Flow System: gliders 2014-060 or 2014-080.
- The 2012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Concealed ceiling mounting with 4.5 x 45mm screws and white caps – custom-made profiles have pre-punched holes as standard.
- Adjustable extension bracket 9-15cm (that can be shortened) 2917.
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 2010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Drill an additional hole on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
2906 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks