Elegant track with attractive curves
The 4400 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track is an elegant rounded profile that can be invisibly mounted on a ceiling. The flange on the visible side minimises the gap between the ceiling and the track. The curtains glide smoothly virtually without sound. The track can be easily mounted on a ceiling in various ways. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow curtains to run silently and smoothly, also round bends. The curtain track can be pre-formed to match customer requirements and delivered as a single piece to eliminate the disadvantage of separate bends and joins in the running length.
The 4400 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Bending radius: 15cm with bending tool 1015
- Greater than 100cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010, black RAL9005
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 18 x 21 mm
Profile weight: 229 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|4450 fixing clamp|
for 4400, incl ring
|4453 endcap white / grey / back|
|4452 connection bridge for 4400|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and two 4001 end stops per track system.
Fixing clamp 4450, wall support bracket 4415 or adjustable wall support bracket 4417.
2x end caps 4253
Curtain tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 4452.
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4003 spring stop plastic|
|4007 brake glider white / black|
|4007-LRS rotating glider LRS grijs / rotating glider LRS rood|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4020 heavy duty glider white / grey / black|
|4030 roller white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|6010 projection glider white / grey / black|
|2010 -60 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2012-50 click-in glider with hook white|
|2012 click-in glider white|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|4415 extension bracket 5, 7.5, 10, 15 cm white / natural / metallic / black|
|4417 adj. extension bracket 7-15 cm, white / natural / metallic / black|
|4048-08MM corner connection|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- The 4400 curtain track is compatible with the Qurails Flow System: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Ceiling mounting with ceiling fixing clamp 4450
- At a distance (of 7.5cm, 10cm or 15cm) from a wall, use metal extension bracket 4415.
- To mount at a distance from a wall, use adjustable extension brackets 4417 (101, 201 or 202).
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Qurails silicon spray 1251-250.
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
4400 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks