Luxurious and sturdy track
The Qurails 6200 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track is suitable for practically all curtain fabrics ranging from standard sheers to heavy theatre curtains. It can be mounted invisibly on a ceiling using fixing clamps and is also available with various wall supports. A popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, theatres and offices.
The Qurails Flow System keeps pleats in curtains consistent. It can be used with small and wide channel tracks and, because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems.
The Flow System can also be used with curved curtain tracks. For further information, see the Flow product data sheet.
The 6200 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 20cm with bending tool 1015
- Other bending radii: 30cm with bending tool 1015
- Greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010. black RAL9005 and natural metallic RAL9006
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Dimensions (hxw): 22 x 31 mm
Profile weight: 567 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|6050 ceiling fixing clamp natural incl. washer|
|6051 wall bracket white / grey / black|
|6253 end cap white / grey|
|6052 connecting bridge natural|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and two 4001 end stops per track system.
Fixing clamps 6050 plus washer, wall support bracket 6051 or wall support bracket 6017 (adjustable 7-15cm)
2x end caps 6253
Tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 6052.
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4003 spring stop plastic requires punch hole white|
|4007 rotating glider white / grey / silver / black|
|4007-LRS rotating glider LRS grey / rotating glider red|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4020 heavy duty glider white / grey / black|
|4030 roller white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|6010 projection glider whire / grey / black|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|6055-1000 ceiling fixing plate white / natural / metallic / black|
6055-3100-N-040 profile nut for recessed fixing, incl. Torx10 40mm
|6015 extension bracket 5, 7.5, 10, 15 cm white / natural / metallic / black|
|6017 extension bracket can be cut 7-15 cm white / natural / metallic / black|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- The 6200 is compatible with the Goelst Flow system with gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Ceiling mounting with fixing clamp 6050, ceiling support bracket 6055-1000 or concealed mounting with 6055-2000-ZW-35
- Wall mounting with plastic wall support brackets 6051, spaced 4cm apart
- To mount at a distance from a wall, use adjustable extension brackets 6017 7-15cm
- Extension bracket 6015 fitted with a fixing clamp with a 5, 7.5 or 10cm lever
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 2010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
- Suspension hangers 4055 and G-leg 4064 to suspend the tracks in an open space from the structural ceiling.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are strong and suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
6200 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks