Stable & slim-looking
The Qurails 5300 Cord-operated curtain track is a stable, slim-look design cord-operated track. The curtains glide smoothly virtually without sound. Using the cord to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
The Qurails Flow System keeps pleats in curtains consistent. It can be used with small and wide channel tracks and, because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems.
The Flow System can also be used with curved curtain tracks. For further information, see the Flow product data sheet.
The 5100 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 15cm with bending tool 1015
- Standard bending radius: 25cm with bending tool 1015
- Other bending radii: greater than 100cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010 and metallic aluminium RAL9006
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 24 x 16 mm
Profile weight: 345 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|5350 ceiling bracket white|
|5351 wall bracket white|
|5352 connecting bridge|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and per system.
Overlap bracket 5174-1000 for overlaps and to reach past the last runner with single-pleat curtain systems.
Ceiling support brackets 5350, wall support brackets 5351 (2.5cm).
Cord weight 1203-13
|4003 spring stop plastic requires punch hole white|
|4007 rotating glider white / grey / silver / black|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4020 heavy duty glider white / grey / black|
|5371-1000 pulley set white / grey|
|5074 pilot runner white|
|5174-3000 carrier with overlap white / natural metallic|
|5175-3010 carrier without overlap white / natural metallic|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|2015 extension bracket 5, 7.5, 10 or 15 cm white / natural / metallic / black|
|2018 extension bracket heavy duty 15 cm white / natural metallic|
|2019 extension bracket heavy duty 20, 25 or 30 cm white / natural metallic / black|
|1203-13 cord weight white / grey / black|
|1210-3.5 cord 3.5mm white on reel 300m|
|1201 cord tensioner|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- Projection glider 6010 for curtains with a heading
- The 5300 curtain track is compatible with the Goelst Flow system: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Ceiling mounting with ceiling support brackets 5135 or double fixing bracket in combination with ceiling support bracket 5135.
- At a distance (of 5cm, 7.5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm, 25cm or 30cm) from a wall, use extension bracket 2015.
- On the facing side, place an additional support to allow for the additional load caused by pulling on the cord.
- Cord weight 1203-13
- Cord tensioner 1201 for fastening the cord operating system to a wall.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250
- Using a cord to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
- Safety advice: to comply with Child Safety regulations, the cord operating system must hang at least 150cm above the floor!