Recessed profile for an elegant finish
The Qurails 4901 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track is our newest member of our recessed assortment. An elegant and smooth rail which enables a seamless recessed installation.
All materials are selected with care and according to our highest standards. This to ensure a smooth and silent operation, also in the bends. The rail can be provided in one piece: no resistance in corners.
The Qurails Flow System keeps pleats in curtains consistent. It can be used with small and wide channel tracks and, because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems.
The Flow System can also be used with curved curtain tracks. For further information, see the Flow product data sheet.
The 4901 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012
- Standard bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012 or 1015
- Other bending radii: greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9016, black RAL 9005
High quality, wear-resistant coating, highly colourfast, UV-resistant. Other RAL colours & special coatings on request.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 23 x 8,4 mm
Profile weight: 127 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|2614 screw crosshead, 3x20mm|
|4002-08-M-N end stop metal|
|4003 end spring white|
|4007 rotating glider white / grey / black|
|4007-LRS-10 glider grey|
|4007-LRS-20 gider red|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2004 brake glider white / grey / black|
|1220 draw rod 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 / 300 cm white natural / metallic / black|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- Track 4901 is compatible with the Goelst Flow system: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Concealed mounting with pozi-drive screw 2614 (recommended for wooden surfaces)
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Qurails silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
4901 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks