Stable & elegant
The Qurails 4800 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks is a very stable rail because of its shape. It emanates elegance and simplicity. The track easily mounted on a wall or ceiling in various ways. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow curtains to run silently and smoothly, also round bends. The curtain track can be pre-formed to match customer requirements and delivered as a single piece to eliminate the disadvantage of separate bends and joins in the running length.
The Qurails Flow System keeps pleats in curtains consistent. It can be used with small and wide channel tracks and, because of the broad assortment of components, it can be integrated in hand-drawn, cord-pulled and electrically operated systems.
The Flow System can also be used with curved curtain tracks. For further information, see the Flow product data sheet.
The 4800 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 15cm with bending 1015
- Standard bending radius: 15cm with bending tool 1015
- Other bending radii: greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 21 x 13 mm
Profile weight: 231 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
5350 ceiling bracket white
|5351 wall bracket white|
|4853 end cap white / grey|
|4852 connecting bridge 6cm|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and two 4001 end stops per track system.
Ceiling support brackets 5350 and wall support brackets 5351
2x end caps 4853
Tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 4852-N.
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4003 spring stop plastic requires punch hole white|
|4007 rotating glider white / grey / silver / black|
|4007-LRS rotating glider LRS grey / rotating glider red|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|2050-SYST T-bar clip white for ceiling grid|
|2216 double bracket white / natural / metallic / black|
|2015 extension bracket 5, 7.5, 10, 15 cm white / natural / metallic / black|
|2018 extension bracket heavy duty 15 cm white / natural / metallic|
|2019 extension bracket heavy duty 20, 25 , 30 cm white / natural / metallic|
|4048-10MM corner connection|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- Track 4800 is compatible with the Qurails Flow system: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- T-bar clip 2050-SYST should be used in combination with ceiling support bracket 5350 when fixing to ceiling tiles.
- For fixing two curtain tracks perfectly to each other and only having to drill one row of holes, mount the ceiling support brackets on double fixing bracket 2216.
- Wall mounting with plastic wall support bracket 5351 2.7cm.
- When mounting at a distance from a wall, use extension brackets 2015 (5, 7.5, 10 or 15cm) in combination with ceiling support brackets 5350.
- When mounting at a distance from a wall, use heavy-duty extension brackets 2018 (20cm) and 2019 (20, 25 or 30cm) in combination with ceiling support bracket 5350.
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Qurails silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.