Strong & slim-looking
The Qurails 4100 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track profile is the strongest track system in the assortment and it has slim-look, high design and a sleek industrial appearance. The track can be easily mounted in various ways on a wall, ceiling, or as a suspended system. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow curtains to run silently and smoothly, also round bends. The curtain track can be pre-formed to match customer requirements and delivered as a single piece to eliminate the disadvantage of separate bends and joins in the running length.
The 4100 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 15cm with bending tool 1015
- Other bending radii: 20cm with bending tool 1015; 30cm with bending tool 1015. Greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018
Coating colours: white RAL9010, black RAL 9005.
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 34 x 15 mm
Profile weight: 405 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support point is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
|4001 end stop white / grey / black|
|4010 glider white / grey / black|
|4135 ceiling bracket white / grey / black|
|4153 end cap white / grey / back|
Gliders, end stops, end caps
Twelve self-lubricating 4010 gliders per metre and two 4001 end stops per track system.
Ceiling support bracket 4135 and spacer 4254, wall support bracket 4217 (can be shortened) or 4115
2x end caps 4153
|2004 brake glider white / grey / black|
|4001-M-N-end stop metal with eye natural|
|4002 end stop metal|
|4003 spring stop plastic requires punch hole |
|4007 rotating glider |
white / grey / silver / black
|4007-LRS-10-GR rotating glider LRS grey|
|4007-LRS-20-R rotating glider LRS red|
|4010-50 glider white with hook 2023|
|4010-60 glider with RVS hook|
|4012 click-in glider white|
|4012-50 click glider with hook 2023|
|4020 heavy duty glider white / grey / black|
|4030 roller white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|6010 projection glider white / grey / black|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 FL G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook |
|2023 curtain hook |
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|4254 mini suspension hanger white / natural / black|
|4140 wall bracket white / grey / black|
|4149 wall bracket white / grey / black|
|4115 extension bracket 5, 7.5, 10, 15 cm white / natural / metallic / black|
|4217 adj. extension bracket 10 cm, 1 hole. 20 cm, 1 hole. 20 cm, 2 holes white / natural / metallic / black|
|1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm|
white / natural metallic / black
|4048-10mm corner connection|
Gliders, end stops, end caps
- 4010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- The 4100 curtain track is compatible with the Goelst Flow System: gliders 4014-060 or 4014-080.
- The 4012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Ceiling mounting with ceiling support bracket 4135 and spacer 4254.
- At a distance (of 7.5cm, 10cm or 15cm) from a wall, use metal extension bracket 4115.
- To mount at a distance from a wall, use adjustable extension brackets 4217 (101, 201 or 202).
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 4010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Qurails silicon spray 1251-250.
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
4100 Hand-Drawn Curtain Track