One rail, many possibilities
The 2904 Hand-Drawn Curtain multichannel Tracks are the ideal tracks for combining sheers and main drapes. You only have to mount one track to have to mount one track to have two rail channels. Because of the low profile height of 8 mm, the track is barely visible. The track can be quickly and easily mounted on a ceiling or in a window opening.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow pleated curtains to run silently and smoothly.
The ideal two-track profile for hanging sheers and curtains. Mount just one track to have two rail channels. Because of the low profile height of 8 mm, the track and the support brackets are barely visible. Can be used for ceiling mounting. Particularly suitable for mounting in window openings (tilt-and-turn) windows. Compatible with the Qurails Flow System for regularly pleated curtains
The 2904 cannot be bent; a separate return bend can, however, be mounted on the front channel of the 2900. The minimum bending radius of the 2900 is R20.
Coating colours: white RAL9010.
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Colours: anodised natural aluminium
Dimensions (hxw): 8 x 71 mm
Profile weight: 488 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support point is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
Compatible with the Qurails Flow system. See productpage Flow for more information.
|2001 twist end stop white / grey / black|
|2010 glider white / grey / black|
|2914 screw with white cover|
|2953-04 end cap white|
|2952 connecting bridge natural|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 2010 gliders per metre/track and two 2001 end stops per track system.
Concealed ceiling mounting with 4.5 x 45mm screws with white caps
2x end caps 2953-04
Curtain tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 2952.
|2001-M-N end stop with eye metal natural|
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2010-50 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2010 -60 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2012-50 click-in glider with hook white|
|2012 click-in glider white|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
- 2010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- Track 2901 is compatible with the Qurails Flow system: gliders 2014-060 or 2014-080.
- The 2012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side.
- Concealed ceiling mounting with 4.5 x 45mm screws and white caps – custom-made profiles have pre-punched holes as standard.
- Adjustable extension bracket 9-15cm (that can be shortened) 2917.
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 2010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Drill an additional hole on the stacking side(s).
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Qurails silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are strong and suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.