Stable track with elegant look
The design of the Qurails 2200 Hand-Drawn Curtain Tracks makes it extremely stable and gives it an elegant look. It can be easily mounted in various ways on a wall or ceiling. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
The high-quality, carefully selected materials allow curtains to run silently and smoothly, also round bends. The curtain track can be pre-formed to match customer requirements and delivered as a single piece to eliminate the disadvantage of separate bends and joins in the running length. The 2200 Hand Drawn Curtain Track is compatible with our Qurails Flow System.
The 2200 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 8cm with bending tool 1013.
- Standard bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012 or 1015.
- Other bending radii: greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018.
Coating colours: white RAL9010
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
Dimensions (hxw): 23 x 9 mm
Profile weight: 164 gr/m
Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
Compatible with the Qurails Flow system. See productpage Flow for more information.
|2001 twist end stop white / grey / black|
|2010 glider white / grey / black|
|2250 ceiling bracket white|
|2251 wall bracket white|
|2253 end cap / white / grey|
|2252 connecting bridge natural|
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
Twelve self-lubricating 2010 gliders per metre and two 2001 end stops per track system.
Ceiling support brackets 2250 or wall support brackets 2251, or mounted on a window frame with button clips 2254.
2x end caps 2253-02
Curtain tracks longer than the standard length can be joined together with connecting bridge 2252-N.
|2001-50-M-N end stop with eye metal natural|
|2004 brake glider white / black|
|4074-1000 carrier with overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|4075-1000 carrier without overlap a.o. for draw rod white / natural / metallic / black|
|2010-50 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2010-60 glider 2010 with hook 2023 white|
|2012-50 click-in glider with hook white|
|2012 click-in glider white|
|2020 double hook white|
|2021 G-Hook white|
|2022 curtain hook white|
|2023 curtain hook white|
|2024-55 adjustable sew in hook white 55mm|
|2024-95 adjustable sew in hook white 95mm|
|7450 ceiling bracket with quick release/fix|
|2050-SYST T-Bar clip white for ceiling grid|
|2216 double bracket white / matural metallic / black|
|7451 wall bracket (incl. 7450-w)|
|2254 clip white|
|2015 extension bracket 5, 7,5, 10 or 15 cm white / natural metallic / black|
|2018 extension bracket heavy duty 15 cm white / natural metallic|
|2019 extension bracket heavy duty 20, 25 or 30cm white / natural metallic / black|
|2249 90 degree metal wall bracket natural|
1220 draw rod 100, 125, 150, 200 of 300 cm white / natural metallic / black
Gliders, end stops, end caps:
- 2010 gliders are available with various hook types.
- For perfectly closing curtains with an overlap of the curtain fabric, use pilot runner 4074-1000 or the smaller pilot runner 4075-1000.
- The 2100 curtain track is compatible with the Qurails Flow System: gliders 2014-060 or 2014-080.
- The 2012 click glider can be placed anywhere in the system. It is advisable to place gliders of this type on the stacking side(s).
- Always use a T-bar clip 2050-SYST in combination with ceiling support brackets 2150 when fixing to ceiling tiles.
- For fixing two curtain tracks perfectly to each other and only having to drill one row of holes, mount the ceiling support brackets on double fixing bracket 2216.
- Wall mounting with plastic wall support brackets 2151 with covers to conceal the screw.
- When mounting at a distance from a wall, always use extension brackets 2015 (5, 7.5, 10 or 15cm) in combination with ceiling support brackets 2150.
- When mounting at a distance from a wall, always use heavy-duty extension brackets 2018 (20cm) and 2019 (20, 25 or 30cm) in combination with ceiling support bracket 2150.
- Use the special glider stop for ‘spring-back’ curtain sets: fit the glider stop over a 2010 glider after it has been inserted in the channel profile. Several glider stops can be placed if necessary.
- Selection of various pull rods for opening and closing curtains by hand: usually used with curtains that are light in colour and show signs of wear more quickly and delicate curtain fabrics, such as sheers (in combination with lead gliders 4074-1000 or 4075-1000).
TIPS & TRICKS
- Advice: Place an additional support on the stacking side(s). See fixing guide.
- Maintenance advice: for long-term optimal glider performance in every situation, we recommend using Goelst silicon spray 1251-250
- The lead gliders are suitable for attaching to a pull rod. Using a pull rod to open and close the curtains keeps the fabric clean and prevents stains and signs of wear.
2200 Hand Drawn Curtain Tracks